Rapmusicmagazine

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Louisville Streetz Newz reports that chart topping rapper Ugly God an Indiana born Mississippi nativr accused of Murder

Rapper Ugly God has been accused of being responsible for the murder of his best friend's father. He is being accused by a relative of the deceased. The Munster, Indiana-born, Mississippi resident and Former resident of Houston, Texas as reported by www.eclecticartists.com and www.genuis.com. Has been labeled as the gunman in the June 2023 shooting of 50-year-old Renaldo Delavallade, who passed away in Gulfport, Mss from multiple gunshot wounds. as reported by www.vibe.com. A supposed relative of Delavallade who goes by the name Tishia on social media. Named Ugly God, born Royce Cornell Davison-Rodriquez in a series of posts on her TikTok account. The women writing from the point of view of the deceased, Claim that the murder of Delavallade stemmed from an argument the night prior to the shooting between Delavallade's wife, Safina Deadeaux, and Ugly God's mom, Rhonda Reese. "Hi, my name is Realdo Buggie Delavallade, she captioned one of multiple tiktoks from Delavallade's funeral service. "I was 50 years old when I was murdered by my son's best friend 06-29-2023," the post began. "At the home, I live at with his mother and my wife, and two of our sons. There was an argument the night before that included his mom, Rhonda Reese, and Safina Dedeaux my wife. Who stood by and was present the whole shooting. After that argument the night before, I removed all my clothes and was proceeding on with my life. I was lured back to the house the next day by someone telling me my 11-year-old was being put out. I knew I was in danger going there, so I did not get out of the car at all. I felt the danger and tried to avoid it." " I spoke to Royce, the Ugly God sitting in the front of the house in my car where his mother later walked out to throw gasoline on the situation. After I thought the conversation was over I was leaving. I was leaving. I was pulling off in my car where he shot me four times in the face. I never it coming." He added as reported by www.vibe.com and several other websites such as www.complex.com and www.hiphopdx.com. These are only allegations, there has been no evidence that Ugly God is the shooter Louisville News Break reported."This is a tragedy and I pray for the families involved," says rapper Rob Run Corleone. Who recently released a single titled 'Pain is deep', https://youtu.be/bTKcv0kmZSk. Ugly God Photo by Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jayypee scooter drops ARP featuring Finesse2tymes

Finesse2tymes shows love in the city by assisting Memphis artist Jayypee Scooter with his new single ARP. The video is entertaining released...