Rapmusicmagazine

Friday, December 24, 2021

Moneybaggyo scams 100k from Richmond, Kentucky rapper Really Rich.At a show in Lexington,Kentucky and the Fedz get involved when another woman clams he applied for a PPP loan in her name

Moneybaggyo. who is a member of CMG/Rocnation is making millions of dollars in the music industry. A few.months back.He failed to show up to an event at the ball park in Lexington, Kentucky after being paid over 160k to attend.The promoter Really Rich better known as B.Was at a loss and stated,"I can't believe Bruh did me like that. I was gone buy a house for my kids" Furthermore a female tied to BMF member Tory Simns.Stated she had been in a relationship with moneybaggyo for months. and stated he tried to file a PPP loan in her name after she gave him her information. She took it as far as filing a report with the F.B.I. I don't know people. Why would moneybaggyo be out here scamming. Let's see how this unfolds. SPONSORED Subscribe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big v of the Nappy Roots drops new mixtape

Big v known as Vito Banga steps away from the motion picture scene. And brings artistry to life with his new mixtape .38 special. He is sure...